Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hi
I just wanted to tell everyone reading this that I saw something amazing on Friday. I was driving along the by-pass and half way along was a car parked up against the edge of the road, and there was this guy around 30 I guess leaning up against the off side of the car and I couldn't believe it but he actually had his cock out and was masturbating in full view of everyone passing by! His penis was horizontal and must have been about 6 or 7 inches long as he was stroking away at it!
Well I drove around again for obvious reasons, and it took a while so I thought I may have been too late to see him again but although it was about 15 minutes later by the time I was back, he was actually still there, and still jacking! Also this time, as luck would have it, I was a few vehicles behind a tractor so was going Real slow and got a really good look!!
This is making my cock hard again just telling you guys!!

No comments: