Sunday, January 14, 2007

Absolutely Brilliant Cum!
I just gotta tell everyone about the way I came during my jack off session on Friday, it was so hot.
I've always shot my cum a long way over my chest if I wank laying down, or ahead of me if I'm standing up. Lots of guys have said how cool it is to cum so hard and far but then when I see a guy's cum leave his penis kinda 'gently' I always think it would be hot to be able to cum like that too, then I can catch it in my hand or cum in a certain place like on a table or whatever.
Well I was having a fairly normal jack off session last Friday, I had been showing on my open cam for about 2 hours or so, stroking my penis slowly at times, fast and hard at others, occasionally edging but not cumming. As I normally do during my wank sessions, I had let go of my penis, leaving it erect and vertical, foreskin pulled back, to write something to a guy I'd been chatting with, and something truly brilliant happened!
My penis wasn't in an edged state, but suddenly while typing I could feel I was starting to cum! I looked down at my penis and a stream of thick juicy cum just helped itself slowly out of the top of my penis, trickled down over my glans, down my shaft, over my balls, down over my thigh, and into a pool on my chair! This was so HOT! It went on for about 20 seconds I guess, and as well as ending up with cum on my penis, balls, and thigh, there was a pool of cum about 3 inches in diameter on the chair! It is totally true that I have Never cum like this before! It was unbelievable to see my cum like this, but also the feeling inside while it was happening was brilliant! Even better yet was that it did not have the effect of a normal orgasm and be an end to my wank, so I was able to carry on masturbating, with the bonus of having all that cum there to rub into my penis, balls and thigh!
I would be so happy to be able to cum like this again whenever I like, but I am really not sure what I did differently to make it happen in the first place! I gotta go now to have another try!!!
See ya soon :-)

5 comments:

zelmaxxx said...

hey man!!, the first time i discoverd how to do that (have a mini orgasm that leaves u horny) was like rediscovering that piece of meat between my legs all over again!....totally awesome. Like u , i am usually a big shooter, but by trial and error i guess, i found that if i really relax at a certain point during my wank session, a copious river of thick creamy cum will flow out of my penis and all over my rod, pubes, balls and abs...i then rub my spunk around an use it as juice to jerk with. Like you said , the best thing is u don't lose the horny feeling, so u can keep going for hours and, with practice, ride the crest, having multiple cumflows....hot!!

Martin said...

Zelmaxxx! That is EXactly how it was for me too! Hot creamy cum running down my penis, a fantastic feeling inside, And still wanting to carry on!! Excellent! I am still trying to get it to happen again and it would be brilliant to have it happen several times in the same masturbation session!! It would be so hot to practice with a friend!

zelmaxxx said...

hey mate...keep going man!, with some practice i can now have 2 or 3 per session and like u said they feel fantastic (nothing like a weak orgasm from a semi stiff cock, like some guys have reported) , my cock is always ram-rod hard when it happens, but my muscles are otherwise really relaxed and the hot cum just flows and flows....would like to help ya out in person mate, but we're probably on different continents (sydney here)........

Martin said...

I DID it!! Yesssssssssssss. On Friday night I was having a long wank session and it happened again - not once, but TWICE!! I am getting the hang of it now I think. I had been jacking and edging for about an hour on cam, chatting to horny guys. I had paused from masturbating for a few seconds and a guy online said something really hot to me, and that's when it happened! I carried on jacking afterwards and after about another hour the same thing happened again! So that seems to be how to do it - jack off and edge for a long time and then on an 'edge' break, make something really hot happen and your creamy cum will just ooze out of your penis, run down it, over your legs, balls, whatever, and it is just soooo creamy it makes brilliant lube for the next stage! And what a feeling too!
Ok well I'm sorry to keep repeating myself about this but it is truly amazing!!
Zelmaxxx - Sorry you're so far, I'm in the UK

zelmaxxx said...

...totally mate...thats about how it goes for me too, sometimes i can go for a trifecta as well (haven't tried for a fourth yet), but it certaianly prolonges the masturbation pleasure....u kinda ride the wave