Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hey, it's Wednesday and the end of my working week and the beginning of my Wanking week-end! Just a few hours to go and I can't wait to get naked and start jacking my cock again. It won't be long before I take my dick in my hand, stroking it slowly to start with and then masturbating myself to almost cummin, then edgin, chattin to guys online who are hopefully watchin my cam, strokin some more, gettin real sweaty around my balls and that tiny drip of cum peepin out of my cock, trickling down over my red knob and mixing with my cock sweat. Soon it will be running over my balls and between my open legs, gettin close to my butt hole. Then I will wank myself hard to bring my burstin cock back to the edge, then it will be time for my butt plug to get greased up and eased into my lubed up hole. Eventually I will jack so hard I won't be able to stop and my cum will start leaking out of my dick, down my shaft and over my shaved balls. Then shortly after that, a real hard wank and finally a succession of bursts of creamy cum. Wow I just cannot wait much longer for my 2 and a half day Masturbation Weekend to begin!

2 comments:

Neo said...

I don't know if you've ever heard about this, but I would like to intrduce you to something that tops masturbation. Not just tops it, it sets you free like you've never even experienced in your life! It's called being obedient to God. I was once a serious addict to masturbation. I even did some mutual masturbation with some other guys. And of course it felt good. But I still felt empty. I knew I was addicted, but I couldn't actually stop. Then I heard the good news! I can be free. I don't have to go on like this anymore! The shame I felt was getting unbearable and I was getting suicidal. But, I heard of a message that changed my life for ever. I know it's cliché, but Jesus Christ is not just a Jewish/Christian fairy tale! He died on the cross to save me from sin and death. But even more, He rose form the dead and is seated at the right hand of God. Jesus was not a mere man, He IS God! He set me free! I am now saved for 3 years and can't believe that I attempted life without HIM. For, without Him, there is in fact no life! There's something more to man's existence than being a slave to orgasms! Who's your master? Your penis or Jesus Christ?

Martin said...

Well Guys! I was gonna delete this post then I thought, no let's answer his question! Over to you lads!