Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wanking Update
Wow I'm getting a bit behind here, so it's time to catch up with my Jack-Off diary. I hope I remember all my Masturbation sessions. I know I Jacked-off on open cam Sunday evening [March 2nd], and Tuesday afternoon [4th], also Wednesday evening [5th].
Then it was last Thursday [6th] that I found a new online buddy while having a 4+ hour Wank on cam in the afternoon and evening. We got on really well and since then I have had several Wanks with him, including Friday and Sunday. He doesn't always Cum himself but that's cool with me. Saturday morning I woke up hot and ended up Jacking-off again before I got up.
See ya all, and keep Masturbating your penises guys! I am stroking mine again now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I really have to catch you masturbating on cam some time! I just love 4 hour wanks. I'm in the middle of one right now and feelin' soooooo good!

Happy Easter Martin!