Friday, September 19, 2008

Edging Toronto
Last night during a 4 and a half-hr cam wank I spent some time chatting with Edging Toronto. He is a self confessed 'chronic addicted edger/bator' from, erm - Toronto?
This guy is well hot, check him out by visiting his site in my links section, where there are some hot videos of him wanking there!
The Edge has a huge Penis which he kept rock-hard the whole time, only pausing from stroking it to use his keyboard. He also loves being totally Naked and said the first thing he does when he gets home is takes his clothes off.
The Edge also told me he loves his cock [who wouldn't?] and spends pretty much all his evenings and weekends edging it. Back in the summer he was on vacation and edged 6 whole days non-stop, and laid awake all night jacking too. Wow man!
This totally addicted Bator told me that he jerks off so much that there is cum everywhere in his home, especially all over his wank chair which he never cleans!! I'm sorry man, but I am now gonna copy you there!
Great Guy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've phone jacked with him also. We chronic masturbators are a perverted bunch. Richard at Onania . Org/asm
Richard

Martin said...

Nice Richard, and just for an update, I now have my very own Wank Chair!

Anonymous said...

I am shaved too and a pathetic masturbator.

Martin said...

Welcome to my blog!