Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sunday's Wank Session
Hi, had another great masturbation session on cam on Sunday evening, a few guys watching to start with then more and more joined as time went on. One guy said I should put clothes pegs on my nipples for 5 minutes, but 5 minutes was nothing like long enough so I kept them on for about 30!
Edged over and over until one time I got so close to cumming that even though I stopped jacking, out came my hot white thick creamy cum and trickled slowly down the length of my rock-hard penis. What an excellent feeling inside when this happens! Trouble was this time I just couldn't stand not doing anything after the cum had finished oozing out of my dick and I just had to jack it a few more strokes, which produced a major orgasm and loads more cum. Just wish I could have held on longer so will have to try harder next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling well..."out came my hot white thick creamy cum and trickled slowly down the length of my rock-hard penis". Love using that cum to finish my orgasm, stoking my sperm lubed cock taking the remainder of the ejaculate from my tiny balls...