Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ok welll now it's Saturday and last night I contined masturbating until about 1 am, so all in all it was about a 4 hour session. I used clothes pegs on my nipples for another 15 minutes and I was on my cam and chatting to a few others.
I was so horny not having cum for so long that I was getting really close to cumming several times and always managed to stop, then after a short pause begin again. I carried on this edging for ages, and then one time I was looking at the pc screen and suddenly I felt something running down my penis! I looked down and that thick creamy cum that I sometimes get before my orgasm was overflowing out of my cock and just oozing over my cock head and straight down my hard cock - I didn't even know it had started except for the great feeling that accompanies it! I wasn't even holding my cock when it started flowing! I Love these types of jack-off session when that happens, but I can never tell when it is going to happen. It only happens to me in about 20% of my really long masturbation and edging sessions, which is what I did last night! But even on those long sessions it happens quite rarely.
So after rubbing this lovely fluid into my erect penis and over my exposed cock-head, I continued edging and wanking for a while longer until I had to end it all with a huge explosion of creamy cum. That was the first time I had allowed myself to cum in almost a week and after such a lot of mastubating over the last few days it was brilliant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice postings, read all the back to Jan. 2007. Got turned by reading them,too. Keep up the good work!
--Sean

Anonymous said...

Great post, Martin. I, too, have reached the point in a session where the cum will oozze out and cover my hardon. When I get that feeling, and know if I continue I'll go over the edge, I take my hand off myself and just enjoy the feeling. I try not to more a muscle, or else I'm done! There is nothinglike using your own cum to finish up!

Martin said...

Hi Guys
Thanks for your comments and for reading my masturbation blog. Hope to be having some more great jacking and edging sessions soon!