Friday, July 27, 2007

Well it's now Friday evening and last night after work I stayed naked and carried on masturbating but still did not cum! This was by choice btw! Then today when I woke up I gave my hard penis some good hard strokes, wow it was so hot but again I didn't want to cum yet! Later I spent another few hours sitting naked infront of my cam stroking, and chatting again to the guy I mentioned yesterday. He has made his own masturbation blog too, click on the right where it says 'submissive guy's blog'
Well we had a real horny chat about being naked house cleaners etc and being forced to be naked by our respective bosses. We were naked domestics to clothed females. Mine invited her friends round too while I was there, which was great. I was masturbating in front of them as they watched, and some of them laughed too, it was brilliant. Also being submissive down on my knees washing the floor naked.
Well I had to go again but not before having an idea about tonight's naked masturbation session. Submissive Guy put the thought into my head, which was to put clothed pegs on my nipples for a given amount of time, to be decided by looking at where my clock's second hand is. Wherever the hand is on the clock face is the number of minutes to wear the pegs, with a minimum of 15 minutes. To start with I had 11 so that meant 15, then I had a break and now I have just completed another 32 minutes with them on. It's so horny!
Well that's where I am now - To be continued!

No comments: