Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hi
Well I thought I'd update my blog a little, so here I go.
Since the last time I posted I have still been jacking off regularly, specially on my webcam. A few weeks ago I started writing with a new guy who is also a chronic masturbator like me. A chronic masturbator, in case you're wondering, is a guy who just plays with his dick whenever he can, stroking it, wanking it, sometimes cumming but often edging real close to shooting his cum but then stopping so as to lengthen the brilliant feeling that masturbation brings. Even when he's not actually jacking off, a chronic masturbator is Thinking about masturbation, and about when he will next be doing it.
So anyway this last week I hurt my back a bit so I have actually not been wanking as much as usual but Tuesday I was laying naked in bed and my hand found my cock, my cock got hard and I was stroking again. This happened yesterday too for a while, but still not as much as normal for me.
Well Today, Thursday, I am totally back to normal! This afternoon I was lying naked on my sofa and stroking my penis, sometimes slowly, and sometimes fast, and getting real close to cumming. But then I decided also not to cum because I had to go to work for a few hours and I wanted to jack off much longer when I was finished. Well now I am back from work and I am having a naked evening and I have told myself that I am going to spend it masturbating my cock, wanking, jacking off, bating my penis, sometimes in front of my cam, sometimes alone maybe, but definitely naked, and definitely masturbating. I am hoping that I will be able to hold off cumming for a long time to really enhance my jack-off session.
I will post the result in my next blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love to here from u. an other compulsive bator. i've been a chronic bator since my teens. i'm a cuckold[i can't have sex due to my heavy habit]i love to be known, i'm a pathrtic heavy wanker,at it all the time.seeme at cuckolds. com as segaiolo