Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thursday May 15th
Hi again. Since my last report I have had my usual copious amounts of Masturbation sessions. The highlights were last Thursday [May 15th] when I went on cam at 4 pm and apart from a quick break for dinner between 8 and 9, I continued until 1 am next morning, so a total of 8 brilliant naked masturbating hours on cam!
Being an edger, I just kept going the whole time, at one point during the evening I got so close to an orgasm that my hot creamy cum oozed slowly out and down over the length of my penis. Coupled with an intense feeling of pleasure, I gently massaged my cock and balls with this warm cream for a while and then continued to masturbate.
Maybe a surprise to some,. but at the end of the session I didn't even Cum. Instead when I awoke in bed on Friday morning, my penis was still warm and fleshy to the touch, so I finished myself off and shot a huge amount of cum over my chest. I don't really like to beat off too much in bed because it's a bit of a downer nobody watching, but if I hadn't have done it, I would have just got nothing else done Friday :-)

No comments: