Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wank Update
Hi, another long gap in my reports I'm afraid. Since my last message though I have had many jack off sessions on my open cam, including last Thursday, last Friday, last Sunday, and also this week I have masturbated on cam on Monday and Wednesday too!
Not only that but I am beating my meat now on open cam as I write!
I had a really hot chat with a guy a few times too, but there is also something different I am now doing as a result of chatting to a guy who was watching me, and that is I now don't look to see who is watching me on cam! I can see how many, but not who they are. It was really hard at first not looking, as wanting to know who was seeing me naked and masturbating was driving me nuts! However the hot, horny and somewhat humiliating benefits of not knowing who the viewers are have made me resist the temptation to look!
See ya soon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I added you to my blogroll at http://onania.org/asm/ . If you like my masturbation blog, I would appreciate same.

Martin said...

Hi
I added your blog to my links. Thanx for adding mine.
Martin Masturbator