Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cum Denial So Far

Ok, so before 2010 I had managed to go 11 days without cumming - see, I had always wanted to do this!
Friday 11 June 2010: Last cum before denial starts - my aim to beat 11 days.
I actually lasted until Friday 9 July without cumming - ie 28 days, and at this stage
I did not know much about Ruined Orgasms yet, so I didn't even have one of them!
I then came again on Saturday 10 July, but what happened then I now know to be an RO - my cum just spurted like water when I didn't even know it was going to happen and there was no feeling of pulsation.
I then embarked straight away on my next denial period, and this time the goal was to go more than 28 days - I managed 34 days to Friday 13 August. Because of the RO on the 10th, I now know this was actually 35 days!

Well at that time I had a problem with my PC so I could not reach other guys who would have encouraged me etc, and one thing and another, I just jacked off and came when I felt like it until the end of October.

So to late October, and around the beginning of November I suddenly realised that I had not cum since Sunday 24 October. Don't ask me why not, I don't know, it's just how it happened!
That made me think - hey, this is a great time to get back into cum denial!
Well, my goal was to beat 34 days - which should have really been 35 days because of the RO on 10th July, but I slipped up and came on Tuesday 9 November - however That was an RO too! This time I got so close to cumming when I was edging that I stopped short, however I had gone too far and after about 10 more seconds, out came the cum! It was actually really thick creamy cum, and the feeling inside during those 10 seconds is totally indescribable! However, because I wasn't giving my penis what it wants during an orgasm - ie stroking - it was an RO! So it didn't count!

Next orgasm - Saturday 13 November - exactly the same thing as on 10 July! Cum like water, no warning, no pulsation, no satisfaction! Another RO!

So this brings me to Wednesday 17 November - when I did actually have a proper UNruined orgasm! Lots of masturbation, edging, and cum - at the right time!
And that made my denial period this time 24 days - a bit short of my record and target but never mind.

And there we are - right up to date - that was the last time I came and not even an RO since, So from now on, I will just report anything that happens at the time.

2 comments:

JakeWood said...

Hey :) I find this very interesting :) I also have a blog about masturbation but by reading this I can tell we are writing about different things :) hope to see more post from you soon :P

Martin said...

Hi Jake - thanx for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.