Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cum Denial

Hi again everyone
Sorry I haven't written anything here for a long time.
As the title suggests, I have started to get involved with Cum Denial since I last posted. Don't panic - I am still masturbating as usual, the difference is that I just don't always cum!
So here's the story so far:
Around June time I had been reading about how cool self cum-denial is, that's still with masturbation and edging sessions, but just not shooting a load - on purpose that is. I joined a few groups and began writing with some of the members also into the same thing. They are great guys!
I soon learnt that the longer time that elapsed after shooting a load, the more horny I became - so horny it was sometimes impossible to think of anything else. Sometimes I felt so horny it felt like my balls were bubbling over and if I even just 'touched' my dick it would shoot!
So who would Not want those feelings?!
But like all good things, it has it's downsides - sometimes you just need to think about something else and things start getting left - if you follow - and then you get nagging messages about harming your prostate - well I have a way of dealing with that now, so read on!

Yup, apparently I am 'allowed' what are called 'Ruined Orgasms' - in other words an emission of cum, but not how it should be - ie not satisfying.
There are a lot of examples of an RO [as they are known] and I don't expect every guy's list would match - what I might accept as an RO for myself, maybe another guy would not, and vice versa - but that's ok, each individual cum deny-er plays his own game - by his own rules.
I liaised with another deny-er and he told me what He considers to be an RO, and I've adopted that same list.

So that's the introduction - in the following posts will be the actual diary!

No comments: